- We do it with logic, frequency and error.
- If we flunk it out, we can always transfer to other streams.
- You never have to be right, only close. (We always have Taylor's Series. :P)
- Statisticians are significant (ALWAYS).
- No one knows whatever we do, so we are always right.
- Estimating parameters is easier than dealing with life.
- We are mean and variable lovers.
- We are complete and sufficient.
- We can do it both discreetly and continuously.
Taken from a poster at the farewell dinner of ISI Kolkata.